To keep in shape and get good results in a short time we must be consistent with the practice of these exercises and perform them, at least, three times a week.
We all like to be in shape and have an enviable figure . The problem is that it is not always possible, and you can not always take the time that we would like to exercise.
Now, with these three exercises that we approach you will have much easier and, best of all, you will get it.
However, remember that to see results you have to be constant . It is best to follow a training routine and perform these exercises at least three times a week.
In only a month and a half we will notice that agility, strength, rhythm and balance are gained.
The first of the exercises we propose are push-ups.
The push-ups do not only serve to strengthen the arms, but also help to work the whole upper part .
The secret is to do it in a slow and controlled way. And it is that sudden movements along with a bad position are a mistake that can only cause you to hurt yourself.
How to do it?
- To do push-ups correctly you should face up, looking at the ground.
- You must have aligned your ankles, knees, hips and shoulders.
- Next, place the elbows in a 90 degree position. Thus, your chest should lightly touch the ground.
- The exercise consists in stretching the arms pushing upwards.
- Expel the air when you go up and take a breath when you go down.
- Control that your pelvis does not fall and your gluteus does not come out and try to focus on working shoulders , pecs and triceps.
Making the iron is another of the most complete exercises. For those who do not know what it is, say that you will have to stand on your stomach and then lean on your elbows.
The shoulders, hips and feet must be aligned. The legs should be straight and the hips straight.
- The objective of doing this exercise is to maintain this position as long as possible .
- Start with a series of 15 seconds and you will notice the difference.
- At the beginning it will be enough to hold a few seconds, which should be enough to start noticing the changes.
- With the passage of the days we can go increasing the time.
- Through this exercise you will gain resistance, improve your posture in a natural way, stimulate your metabolism , work several muscles and help you prevent injuries.
Squats are not the most comfortable exercise to face but, since its effectiveness is proven, it could not be missing from this list.
Squats tend to hurt slightly when they are done effectively but guarantee an excellent result, because thanks to them you can work the entire lower part of the body.
- To make them start by separating the feet to the width of your hips. The tips of your feet should be looking slightly outwards.
- Bend your knees and lower your torso.
- Your back should be straight. Your glutes are your “weights” and they should be pointing backwards.
- Be careful that the knees do not bend inwards .
- Then you will have to climb slowly, your chin should always be up and your face facing forward.
If you can, do it in front of a mirror, to realize yourself if you are keeping the correct posture or not.
- Remember to start with less quantity and incorporate more frequency and series according to your evolution, that will be more than enough.
Strength routines to get in shape
Additionally, the strength routines will allow you to be in shape without spending too much time exercising. And it is enough that you make 3 weekly sessions.
Keep in mind that, to be effective, each session must include the following exercises. The series can be 15 to 25 repetitions, depending on your ability.
- Dominated (1 series, 15 repetitions) and triceps (1 series, 15 repetitions).
- Backgrounds – push-ups (1 series, 25 rep.), Jump squats (1 set) and sit-ups (1 set).
- Backgrounds with jump (1 series, 15 rep.), Strides (1 series) and abdominals (1 series).
- Flexions with alternate arms (1 series) and squats (1 series, 15 rep.).
- Arm flexions (1 series), elevation of the twins (1 series, 15 rep for each leg) and lumbar (1 series).