Burn body fat and maintain a balanced diet will help you reduce fat and tone your arms. Read our tips!
The flaccid fat, especially in the area of the triceps, can be an aesthetic discomfort difficult to combat. Do you know what you can do to lose weight?
If you want to eliminate that flaccidity of the arms and tone them, we propose 4 routines so that you train daily and obtain the figure you want.
How to lose weight?
1. Watch your diet
Before beginning to work the area of the triceps and biceps, it is extremely important that you work the body in general.
You need a good diet that helps you to eliminate the fat from your body and then focus on a particular part, like your arms.
2. Burning fat
To eliminate fat from a specific area, you must lose weight in general. We recommend performing one diet low in calories . That is, to eat but in its proper measure, with moderation. The idea of a low-calorie diet is not to stop eating, but to choose foods and measure portions.
Forget fast or miraculous diets, which only make us lose fluid and muscle mass, but not fat. Visit a specialist to determine the best diet for you.
Surely the doctor will recommend reducing your portions of food and make 5 meals a day (3 main meals and 2 snacks).
To lose weight, it is often essential to change some habits: take skimmed milk, for example, as well as low-fat foods that reduce cholesterol levels.
3. Spend more energy
Spending more energy allows the body to burn more calories and, thus, get rid of fat quickly.
- The best thing to do is to go for a walk of 20 or 30 minutes a day. This will activate your metabolism and, together with a good diet, will give much faster and more efficient results.
Before submitting your body to any training, perform a general medical check-up. This way you can perform your exercise routine safely.
Routines to lose weight arms
The best option to lose weight is the use of weight , that is, you must resort to the use of dumbbells or weights , which allow you to exercise your muscles. However, it is also possible to perform exercises without weight.
Then we suggest 4 exercises to lose weight that you can incorporate into your daily training routine, or perform independently with a balanced diet.
Strengthening the biceps is the most important and also one of the simplest exercises.
- Fill two water bottles, preferably ½ liter or 1 liter.
- Grab one in each hand and place them with your elbow bent towards you.
- Extiend elbow to form an angle of 90 °.
- Do about 4 sessions of this movement and repeat 15 times.
The weight lifting to strengthen triceps will be up.
- Grab two ½ liter or 1 liter bottles in each hand and raise your arms above your head.
- Pull them back until they bend the elbow.
- Extend the arm again and repeat the movement about 15 times.
3. Combination abdomen-arm
This exercise will allow you to exercise your shoulders in conjunction with your back and abdomen.
- Join your elbows at chin height and then join your hands, palms up.
- Sit upright.
- Lift the elbows until you reach the level of the forehead without separating them and repeat the movement about 20 times.
You already have the tricks to start losing your arms. Now apply them and wear a slender and toned figure. You can!