In addition to helping us lose weight, the banana can be a great help to avoid cramps and improve our performance when practicing physical exercise
Are you dealing with the extra kilos and you do not know what to do to fight them? Well you are in the right place, here we will tell you about some fruits that will help you lose weight.
The best thing is that they are so delicious that you will have little or no resistance to consume them in your day to day. In addition, fruits provide essential vitamins and minerals, fiber and other necessary nutrients .
The watermelon often gets a bad reputation for having high sugar content. However, it is one of the fruits that will help you lose weight since it is composed of 90% water.
- Thanks to its arginine content it can help to burn fat quickly and reduce its accumulation.
- A 100-gram serving contains only about 30 calories and will make you feel sated for several hours.
To prevent the watermelon from causing glucose peaks, we recommend consuming it with a lean protein. The ideal time can be mid-morning or mid-afternoon to calm cravings.
The lemon is the second of the fruits that will help you lose weight, as well as being economical and easy to include in your diet.
Remember that the best way to lose weight and not recover it is to eliminate toxins from the body and keep the liver and digestive system healthy.
One of the available options is fresh lemon juice. Due to its high content of riboflavin, vitamins B and C, and minerals such as phosphorus and magnesium , it helps to cleanse and detoxify the organism.
To help weight loss, try the following recipe.
- Juice ½ lemon
- 1 glass of warm water (200 ml).
- Combine the ingredients and drink every morning.
Apples are popular for their practicality. They are easy to consume as a snackbecause it does not require peeling. They are rich in fiber and have a high water content.
- For all the above, help maintain a feeling of fullness without consuming many calories and are one of the fruits that will help you lose weight.
- A medium-sized apple has 72 calories, which makes it an ideal food to lose weight.
- The green apples have the highest number of certain types of polyphenols and fiber, which helps increase the beneficial bacteria in the gut.
Our recommendation is that you consume an apple every day . You can add it to your shake, take it as a snack for mid-morning or prepare it with oatmeal and vegetables at a dinner party.
It is true that the whole family of berries are good for the body; however, blueberries are the best fruits to help in weight loss, of this group.
- One cup of blueberries contains only 83 calories, help fight fat by increasing metabolism and burn calories efficiently.
- Cranberries have high amounts of fiber, which generates a feeling of fullness .
- On the other hand, blueberries can be good for cholesterol and memory .
There are many ways to consume blueberries: alone, in smoothies and juices. Although there are blueberry supplements in capsules, it is advisable to consume them fresh.
- A banana contains 108 calories , which is equivalent to almost 18 grams of carbohydrates.
- Banana is also rich in enzymes that accelerate the digestion process by reducing the amount of time the intestines need to digest food.
- They provide vitamin B6, which helps control blood sugar levels in the body .
- It also keeps the body healthy after intense training.
- In addition, they can be useful in preventing muscle cramps and regulating blood pressure.
These properties make the banana one of the best fruits that will help you lose weight.
Eating half a grapefruit or grapefruit before each meal can reduce insulin levels. Due to the amount of water that grapefruits contain, they are ideal to maintain hydration and generate satiety .
- Grapefruits are a good source of protein, vitamin C, folic acid and potassium.
- A whole pink grapefruit has approximately 104 calories and is a good option to complete breakfast.
In addition to consuming all the fruit, you can also take advantage of grapefruit essential oil and grapefruit seed extract.
Tips to take advantage of the benefits of fruits that will help you lose weight
Fruits are ideal in this purpose, however there are certain tips that you should keep in mind when consuming them. Such as:
- Choose natural and fresh fruits.
- Avoid combining them with ingredients high in sugars or carbohydrates, such as chocolate or creams.
- If you want to give them a little extra flavor, combine them with yogurt.