Did you know that spicy foods, such as cayenne, help you lose weight thanks to its capsaicin content? This compound is ideal for accelerating metabolism and burning fat
In many occasions, losing weight does not only depend on playing sports or eating a balanced diet . Indeed, another set of factors, such as food combinations, also come into play.
Therefore, in this article, we talk about the most appropriate if your intention is to lose weight in a healthy way.
1. More egg vegetables
If you mix vegetables with egg, especially if it is hard- boiled egg , you will get a delicious and very nutritious dish. And is that eggs favor the absorption of carotenoids. These are the pigments that give color to vegetables, and are a great ally in diets to lose weight.
In this way, the hard-boiled egg will become the perfect ingredient to add to your salads.
2. Tuna with ginger
Ginger is a food that facilitates good intestinal transit and is responsible for accelerating gastric emptying , so that there is a blockage of enzymes that promote inflammation. For its part, tuna contains a type of omega 3 that prevents the accumulation of fat in the abdomen.
3. Chicken and cayenne pepper
Combining chicken and cayenne pepper is a recipe most effective if you want to lose weight.
- Chicken is a protein rich food that helps to generate a feeling of fullness for a longer time. This will help us reduce caloric intake in the following meals.
- On the other hand, in the case of cayenne pepper, it is a condiment that is responsible for accelerating the burning of fats and reducing appetite .
4. Melon and grape
If you like fruit , you should include in your routine the combination of melon and grape, since, thanks to its properties, it will allow you to lose weight.
- Melon is a natural diuretic that will help us avoid fluid retention.
- On the other hand, grapes have a very powerful antioxidant (resveratrol) which is also very suitable when it comes to reducing the accumulation of fats.
Thus, we are faced with an ideal mixture to avoid swelling and fluid retention.
5. Spinach and avocado oil
- On the one hand, avocado oil will help improve cholesterol levels and, in addition, it should be remembered that it is an excellent food that contains vitamins B and E and minerals such as potassium.
- On the other hand we find spinach that will make your feeling of fullness come before. In addition, they are an ingredient that contributes very few calories to your dishes.
6. Corn and legumes
The mixture of corn and legumes is another of the great combinations that will help you take care of your line and reduce measures. Diets that include legumes once a week are more effective at losing weight than one that provides the same calories but does not include them.
Corn is a food that increases the slimming effect, since it contains a resistant starch that makes the body is not able to absorb much of the calories and glucose that is ingested.
7. Potatoes and pepper
Believe it or not, potatoes are more satisfying than whole grains and are rich in potassium . To achieve our purpose it will be best to eat them cooked or roasted, without butter or other condiments.
The best option will be to aderezarlas with pepper: so you get interfere in the formation of new fat cells and thus avoid weight gain.
8. Coffee and cinnamon
Cinnamon is a spice rich in antioxidants and is responsible for reducing sagging belly. For its part, coffee is responsible for reducing appetite. If you want to lose a few kilos, nothing better than having a coffee with cinnamon to start the day.
The key is not to combine products that contain:
- Proteins and carbohydrates
- Proteins and starches
- Starches and sugar
- Sugar and fats
- Fruits with sugar
If you follow these guidelines, you will achieve a healthy and balanced diet while maintaining the line.