In addition to including these foods in our main meals, we can also take advantage of their benefits to include them as snacks to satisfy the appetite and avoid overeating
Appetite is a psychological and physical phenomenon , an involuntary response of the body when we have not eaten for several hours, or when we see an attractive dish. Now, do you know what foods can help you to suppress your appetite?
If you feel hungry in an excessive way and you think that this can become a problem for your health, you can not miss this article.
Eating more than you need increases the tendency to suffer from metabolic disorders and excess weight.
Although the appetite manifests itself in each person in different ways, its lack of control ends up being the main obstacle to having a healthy and stable body weight .
Many people seek to satisfy it with foods rich in fats and carbohydrates that, far from giving benefits to the body, influence the appearance of diseases.
Because of this it is convenient to know the list of foods that, in exchange for low calories, help to inhibit the appetite without affecting health.
Next we want to share the best 8 so you do not hesitate to eat them when you feel anxious.
1. Greek yogurt
Greek yogurt is an excellent alternative to control the appetite in those moments of anxiety that occur between the main meals.
- This food is a source of amino acids and probiotics that, in addition to increasing the energy level, reduce the sensation of hunger and digestive difficulties.
2. Flax seeds
In recent years, flaxseed has become popular throughout the world, not only for its nutritional value, but also for its ability to supplement diets for weight loss purposes.
- Its significant contributions of omega 3, fiber and proteins help suppress the desire to eat and, incidentally, support the process of detoxificationand fat burning.
- Its incorporation at breakfast maintains an optimal level of energy, in addition to improving physical and mental productivity throughout the day.
3. Cayenne pepper
Spicy food like cayenne pepper has properties that help prolong the feeling of fullness to reduce the excessive consumption of high-calorie foods.
- Its main asset, capsaicin, has anti-inflammatory and detoxifying effectsthat are key to supporting the functioning of the metabolism.
- It also provides fiber and antioxidant substances that control hungerwhile minimizing the harmful effects of free radicals.
4. Green leafy vegetables
Green vegetables are not only versatile and easy to incorporate into the daily diet, but they are good allies to combat anxiety and excess weight.
They contain fiber, water and antioxidant substances that control the accumulation of fat and the metabolic difficulties that prevent losing weight.
- Its vitamins and minerals reduce the risk of developing chronic diseases and keep the organism strong against external pathogens.
- Although there are many recipes to prepare them cooked, the ideal is to eat them raw in salads or shakes to take 100% of their satiating properties.
The regular consumption of legumes can benefit the body weight given their contributions of fiber, essential amino acids and antioxidants.
This variety of foods promotes energy levels, while helping to maintain good performance during sports activities.
- Its nutrients support the process of muscle mass formation and, incidentally, reduce anxiety to avoid the intake of high-calorie foods.
Although for a long time it was thought that bananas were fattening because of their high content of natural sugars, today it is known that they are good allies to control anxiety over food and excess weight.
- Its properties help to inhibit appetite and improve digestive functions to prevent the accumulation of waste and absorb nutrients.
- This, in addition to its high energy value, makes them ideal to relieve anxiety and combat slow metabolism .
Eating eggs during breakfast increases the energy level and decreases the tendency to overeat at times other than the main meals.
This food prolongs satiety and improves physical performance to facilitate the increase of muscle mass.
Eating an oatmeal dish during breakfast is one of the natural solutions to avoid the anxiety that leads to overeating.
This food is a healthy source of soluble and insoluble fiber, both necessary to increase the production of the hormones that regulate the appetite.
These nutrients are slow digestion and help maintain stable sugar levelswhile increasing energy expenditure.
Still not able to inhibit your appetite? Incorporate these foods into your regular diet and discover that they are healthy options to avoid overeating.
Of course, try that the portions are moderate to avoid the intake of more calories than due.