To obtain good results it is very important that we are constant, that we perform these exercises daily and complement them with a healthy and balanced diet
The glutes and legs are parts of our body where fat tends to accumulate. In addition, in this area there is always always that uncomfortable and unsightly flab. Therefore, it seems impossible to tone the glutes.
These are difficult areas to work. However, with effort and perseverance can be strengthened to look smooth and toned .
The exercise is a great ally to have a slimmer figure and a healthier weight. In the case of the glutes and legs, there is a variety of localized exercises that can help you burn fat and tone up so that they look as you wish.
There is no excuse for not exercising regularly. Therefore, we propose a series of exercises to strengthen and tone the buttocks and legs that you can put into practice at home.
You will only need 20 minutes a day . You can do it in the morning, in the afternoon, at night, any time is good.
Strides are a perfect exercise to tone your buttocks and legs . This exercise is very easy to perform and will help you burn calories and tone up.
How to do it?
- First, put your hands on your hips and step forward with the right foot until the knee forms a 90 degree angle.
- Return to the starting position.
- Then take another step, this time to the right, feeling the weight of your body on the leg.
- Make the same lunge or stride back with the right leg. Complete 10 repetitions.
- Subsequently, repeat the same series with the left leg, and rest.
Keep in mind that the neck should be aligned with the spine throughout the execution. After the exercise, you will have worked the buttocks, the hamstrings , the quadriceps and the inner and outer thighs.
Steps with knee lift
Next, you will do steps with knee lifts. It is ideal for toning your buttocks and legs, but also your abdomen .
How to do it?
- First, place the step in front of you and raise the left leg. Raise the right leg forward and upward, so that the thigh is parallel to the ground.
- Next, lower the right leg to the left position, and then do the previous exercise with the left leg.
- Pick up rhythm and do 10 – 12 repetitions.
- If you want to increase the intensity, use a pair of dumbbells between 2 and 5 kilos.
After this exercise, you will have worked the abdominals, the hip flexors, the glutes, the hamstrings and the quadriceps.
Strides with jump
To continue taking advantage of the benefits of the strides, we will include another series, this time with jump.
How to do it?
- First, stand and with your legs open at shoulder height and elbows at a 90 degree angle, step forward with your right leg.
- Next, jump up, pushing yourself with your arms, with your elbows bent.
- Change leg in the air and land in stride position, with the opposite leg forward.
- Finally, repeat changing the leg and complete 10 repetitions.
Try to fall gently so you do not risk injury. It is an ideal exercise because it is also aerobic.
Thanks to this exercise, you will work flexors hip , and train and tone the buttocks and legs.
Squats with jump
An exercise that could not be absent in this routine are squats. It is one of the best exercises to tone your buttocks, abdomen, legs and, in general, the whole body . Helps burn fat and strengthen.
How to do it?
- First, place your feet as wide as your hips and your arms hanging sideways.
- Flex your knees and lower your hips, as if you were imitating the act of sitting down.
- It is important to remember that the knees should be at a 90 degree angle. Be careful because not maintaining this angle could damage them.
- Next, jump vertically as high as possible, bringing the arms up.
- When landing, return to the starting position of the squats and repeat this exercise 10 times.
With this exercise you will finish your session and have worked the buttocks, the hamstrings, the quadriceps and the calves.
- No result is immediate. Physical exercise always requires perseverance, patience and will. It is very important to be consistent with the exercise and to complement it with a healthy life . It is not about something punctual, but about a lifestyle.
- On the other hand, the ideal is to also perform aerobic exercise every day.
- Study well the proper posture for each exercise to avoid problems in the muscles and joints.
- Do not pass! Begin the exercises at an intensity appropriate to your fitness. Little by little you can increase the intensity as you improve.
- Always stay well hydrated before, during and after physical exercise.
- Join a more slender body but, above all, a better quality of life!
Achieving buttocks and toned legs is not an easy task, but neither is it impossible.
Are you ready to take on this challenge?