If you want to shape your waist it is essential that you adopt an exercise routine and keep it in time, accompanied by a balanced diet to optimize results.
Do you want to shape your waist in a very short time? To achieve this goal, you need to put into practice certain habits and exercises in which you must be persistent.
Today we are going to see 4 habits and exercises that you can start putting into practice from today , without excuses, to shape your waist. They are very simple and do not require a great effort, just perseverance and willpower.
How to shape your waist
1. Healthy eating
To mold your waist you have to pay attention to your diet . Is it rich in saturated fats? Do you eat enough fruit and vegetables? In the event that you feed yourself inadequately, it will be very difficult for you to have the waist you so desire.
However much exercise you do, a large percentage of success lies in food.
If you feed yourself inadequately, the fat will still be there, camouflaging your abs. In this case, it will be causing the waist does not have the shape you are looking for.
2. Drink a lot of water
We must drink the water that our body needs according to the activity it performs. If we are very athletes, we will have to drink more water than someone who leads a sedentary life .
However, we always recommend that you never wait until you are thirsty to drink water. If two hours have already passed and we have not drunk anything, we must do it. Above all, if we want to shape the waist.
If you do not hydrate properly your body will begin to retain fluids and one of the affected areas is usually the abdomen. The retention of liquids will cause a greater volume and flaccidity in the area, so you will not define your waistline.
3. Aerobic exercise
If you are looking to shape your waist, in addition to the two previous tips, you need to do some aerobic exercise. There is a wide variety to choose from. Here are some ideas:
- Walking: It is positive to do it at least 30 minutes a day. It must be a daily activity for the results to be seen.
- Running: At least we would have to run 3 or 4 times a week. With a day that we run, it will not be enough.
- Riding a bicycle: We can go to places by bicycle instead of going on foot or by car, as long as those places are close to us.
- Swimming: It is a sport that makes the whole body work, so it is ideal to tone, strengthen and shape your waist.
There is another series of aerobic exercises such as aerobics, zumba, spinning … All these activities can be done in a gym.
However, if we have not exercised for a long time, to start walking 30 minutes a day is a good way to get the body used to sports again.
To mold your waist you can not forget the abs. These are essential to strengthen the area, to refine the waist and get it to acquire a beautiful shape. Some abdominal exercises recommended for this purpose are the following:
- Crunch: It’s the basic abdominal. We will do it lying on your back, with your legs bent and your feet resting on the floor. We will put our hands behind the head and raise the trunk. We should not put pressure on the cervicals. The tension must be all in the abdominal.
- Twist: We sit on the floor with our legs flexed and our feet supported. We will let the trunk fall a little backwards and we will take the hands first to one side and then to the other. We can help ourselves with a ball if necessary.
- Obliques: In the same position that we had for the crunch, what we are going to do is try to play with our right shoulder on the left leg and vice versa.
- Iron: It is one of the best exercises to work the abdominals. We have to face upside down, resting on the forearms, which will form a 90 degree angle, and on the tips of the feet. Our body must form a straight line.
To mold your waist, you must carry out the habits and exercises mentioned in a constant manner. Try to do them for 20 days in a row in order to create the habit and, afterwards, all this will already be part of your routine in a natural way.