Losing weight doesn’t have to be hard. We’ve put together easy tips and tricks that will help you trim up quickly and easily …
It’s a great post filled with information and insights so be sure to read all the way to the end.
There are so many fad diets and exercises out there that by the time we’re two days into trying them, we’re burnt out.
All of the motivation we felt after our New Years resolution to lose weight has dissipated and those chocolate doughnuts are starting to look really good right about now.
But there are ways you can lose weight without stretching yourself to the limit. There’s no need to eat boring meals and exhaust your body from gym classes. You can find ways to take things at your pace, oh and did I mention?
You can eat real food that tastes really good. We put together some helpful tips on ways to lose weight through simple methods as well as a seven-day meal plan that gives you “cheat days.” That’s right, your cravings aren’t completely cut out.
You can still indulge while watching your waistline shrink. Sometimes when we’re trying to lose weight, we’ll wish that there was someone with us helping us to meal plan. Someone that could show us dishes that tasted good and helped us lose weight (without having to pay them money).
Here are some good meal plan recipes that we thought you’d like…
Calories for Each Meal: 300
1. Greek yogurt parfait: 8 oz nonfat plain Greek yogurt + 1 diced nectarine + 1 tsp honey + 3 Tbsp sliced almonds
2. Maple almond oatmeal: 1 cup cooked oatmeal + 1 Tbsp almond butter + 2 tsp maple syrup
3. Sunflower pear waffle: 1 whole-grain frozen waffle + 1 Tbsp sunflower butter (tastes like sunflower seeds—loaded with protein) or any nut butter + 1 sliced pear
4. Huevos rancheros: 6″ corn tortilla + 3 egg whites fried in 1 tsp olive oil + ½ cup black beans + ¼ cup fresh salsa + ¼ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
5. Egg sandwich: 1 whole-wheat English muffin + 1 egg fried in 1 tsp olive oil + 1 oz Canadian bacon (about 2 slices) + 1-2 slices tomato
6. Pancakes and bacon: 2 frozen pancakes + 1 tsp honey + ½ sliced banana; 2 slices turkey bacon
7. Strawberry French toast: 1 slice whole-wheat bread dipped in 1 beaten egg and cooked in 1 tsp butter + 1 cup sliced strawberries
8. Simple Delicious bowl of 1 cup toasted oat cereal + 1 cup 1% milk or soy milk + 2 Tbsp tart dried cherries + 1 Tbsp chopped walnuts
9. Poached Eggs and Toast: 2 slices of toasted whole-wheat bread and 2 poached (or fried) eggs + optional mashed and salted avocado spread on toast
10. Egg White Scramble: 2 egg whites scrambled + 1/4 cup of sliced cherry tomatoes + 1/4 cup of diced avocado
Oh and by the way, don’t forget to pin this to your favorite Pinterest board…