If we want to make the diets we follow effective, we must combine them with physical activity and, above all, not based on a single ingredient. We will combine all the food groups
When summer approaches, the enthusiasm for diets to lose weight increases . If in the next holidays , you want to wear the swimsuit like never before and significantly improve your health, we recommend you pay attention to the following article.
Below we will tell you in detail what are the best diets to lose weight.
Diets to lose weight: which are the most effective?
In order to lose weight, it is important to have a balanced diet; In addition, it is necessary to exercise and drink plenty of water.
To lose weight, you must have a detailed menu of what can and can not be eaten. There are constantly “new” diets but, of course, not all are healthy or suitable for all organisms.
It is necessary to remember the following maxim: “the feeding has to be varied, moderate and balanced”. Following this precept, it is easier to obtain lasting results. Do you want to know what are the best diets to lose weight without neglecting health? Here we explain them:
1. Diet of the Mayo Clinic
It is one of the most prestigious medical centers in the world, known for its research. It provides us with a very interesting meal plan to lose weight organically and naturally .
This diet does not eliminate any nutrients, but it puts the intake of vegetables, fruits and whole grains first. The initial phase of the diet lasts 2 weeks and in that period you can lose up to 4 kilos.
An example of a daily menu (1200 calories) includes:
- Breakfast: 1 yogurt and 1 fruit.
- Lunch: pasta salad with tuna, carrot and zucchini; in addition, an orange.
- Dinner: ⅓ Pizza with cheese and salad with tomato, onion and mushrooms.
- The appetizer between meals is 1 apple.
2. Chinese diet
It is recommended for those who not only want to lose weight but also need to replenish their energy. It should be done one week per month , and is based on the balance between yin and yang.
Combine food according to the five elements : earth (sweet), fire (bitter), wood (sour), metal (hot) and water (salty).
This is an example of daily menu of this diet:
- Breakfast: 1 cup of coffee or tea with 3 slices of whole wheat bread with butter.
- Lunch: 1 glass of carrot juice with olive oil, 150 grams of fish or lean chicken, 1 handful of almonds and 1 cup of tea or coffee without sugar.
- Dinner : raw vegetable salad, 150 grams of steamed fish with tofu and 1 cup of tea without sugar.
3. Mediterranean diet
The people who live in the surroundings of the Mediterranean Sea should be able to take this diet without problems, since all the ingredients and food are available in the market.
It is very easy to follow and has many benefits, such as reducing the risk of myocardial infarction.
The menu of the Mediterranean diet includes:
- Breakfast: 1 cup of coffee with milk, 1 cup of natural orange juice and 1 slice of bread with olive oil.
- Appetizer: 1 fruit.
- Lunch: stewed lentils, meatballs with carrots, peas and strawberries with cream.
- Snack: fresh cheese with honey.
- Dinner: mixed salad, baked fish with potatoes and 1 Greek yogurt .
4. DASH diet
Although this food plan was created for people with high blood pressure, nowadays it is used to lose weight and is very effective.
It is very varied and premium intake of vegetables, fruits and skimmed dairy. In second place are the cereals, the meats and the vegetables.
Refined sugars, saturated fats and carbohydrates are prohibited.
- Breakfast: 1 green tea and 1 whole wheat sandwich with turkey and tomato.
- Mid morning: 3 pineapple slices.
- Food: lettuce salad and 1 roast pork loin steak with beans and brown rice.
- Snack: carrot sticks
- Dinner: pasta with mussels and natural tomato and 1 gelatin without sugar.
5. Green diet
If you love vegetables and have no problem eating juices and salads, this is your diet. Take it out for two consecutive weeks and you will see the results.
It is just called “green” because it is made up of many vegetables. In addition to serving to lose weight , it is detoxifying (perfect for eliminating fat accumulated in the winter).
- Breakfast: 1 orange juice with 1 slice of whole wheat bread with skimmed cheese
- Mid morning: 1 fruit or a cup of skimmed milk with corn flakes
- Lunch: vegetable broth, a small steak, a plate of vegetable salad and 1 piece of fruit.
- Snack: 1 orange juice and a slice of whole wheat bread with cottage cheese.
- Dinner: 1 chard omelet, fresh salad and apple compote.
It’s never too late, not only to lose weight, but to take care of your health. Changing the intake of fat to that of healthy foods will positively help the body’s function.
Remember that before starting any radical food plan, you should consult a specialist. It is because the metabolisms are different and we must find the right menu for our body.