To achieve a healthy body it is essential to combine a proper diet with a routine of exercise since, otherwise, we will not end up with fat deposits.
Nobody likes to accumulate fat in the body. However, sometimes ending it may be simpler than we think. You just have to know how to do it and the steps we must take to do it. Take note of these tricks and finally eliminate the annoying fat that accumulates in your figure .
There is no trick that is worth to end the fat if then we are not able to take care of our food. For the body to use the reserves, you must feel the need to obtain energy and for this you will have to reduce the caloric intake. Eat less fat-rich foods Avoid the intake of ingredients such as:
- Fat in the meats
- Lean meats
- Non-fat dairy products
- Low calorie options
Among the most recommended foods you can take to reduce abdominal fat are:
Chicken is not only rich in protein, but it is also rich in vitamins B3 and B6.
- Vitamin B3 is directly related to insulin resistance .
- For its part, vitamin B6, necessary for proper absorption of zinc, will be the perfect complement to eliminate abdominal fat .
The egg white
The egg white should not be lacking in any self-respecting balanced diet. It is an excellent source of protein and is low in calories and fat, as well as rich in water.
The avocado or avocado
The fat of avocados will not make you gain weight, rather the opposite unless you overdo it.
- It is a food that is rich in oleic acid , so it will help us to satisfy quickly.
- It also contains vitamins B, C and E.
The white beans
White beans or white beans are low in calories and fat. In addition, they contain a large amount of fiber and protein, so you will only need a small amount to be satiated. They will help you improve the absorption of carbohydrates.
The ginger will help eliminate abdominal fat. The most effective way to achieve it will be to consume it fresh.
- Take the opportunity to acquire the root in pieces and use it ground or grated and incorporate it into your recipes.
- You can use it as a condiment for meats, vegetables and fish.
2. To reduce fat, control your hormones
Sometimes burning fat does not depend only on our diet, but also on the hormones we have in the body.
- These are the ones that are responsible for the process, so the ideal is that they are active and controlled.
- Insulin is a hormone that is responsible for breaking down fat. It is necessary for the body to use glucose to generate energy .
- However, it is important not to overdo it, since in large quantities it can favor the accumulation of fat.
3. Proteins will be your best ally
If you want to get rid of extra fat, protein can be a big help . Keep in mind that proteins fulfill two fundamental functions: on the one hand they can help you to accelerate the metabolism and, on the other, they promote the gain of muscle mass.
4. The most recommended exercises
Of course, maintaining adequate nutrition will not do too much if it is not supplemented by an exercise routine . In this way, you will be able to strengthen this conflict zone and replace the fat that accumulates per muscle.
First, the type of exercise you must do is aerobic or cardiovascular . You can choose different alternatives: spinning, zumba, cardio box.
- To these exercises you have to add the traditional abdominals and also the obliques. However, we must bear in mind that only tonify the area, but do not make disappear the love handles.
In order to truly disappear it is important to first apply the recommendations that we have given you about feeding.
If you want to resort to the use of technology there are also other options already related to aesthetic treatments such as electrostimulation, mesotherapy, laser liposculpture, etc. Remember to go to specialists for any of these treatments.