If we have a swollen face it can be because of our food. Too much salt and precooked meals can involve a generalized swelling of the body. Remember to drink a lot of water
It is possible that you are not overweight and that despite this, you meet your thick face. The truth is that we can help you lose weight if you become aware that a swollen face can be a consequence of several reasons.
Identifying these factors can help you find the most appropriate solution .
- Heavy meals, rich in salts, oils, sugars or carbohydrates, usually generate a general swelling of the body in people with a weak assimilation of the food. The lighter and easier to digest the food, the better it will be assimilated. You will improve the digestion and the correct absorption of nutrients.
- If you are looking to thin your face you should know that it is necessary to drink enough water. The fluid retention is largely due to dehydration . If you do not like water alone you can take it with lemon and mint leaves. So you will also increase its depurative properties.
- Drinking alcohol often also dehydrates your body and swells your face. Do not abuse.
- Excess salt in your meals causes general inflammation. Decrease your consumption as much as possible.
Try not to consume excess carbohydrates before going to bed. In addition, during the day moderates the consumption of pasta, cookies and cakes in general.
They can also be helpful foods and infusions with draining effect. These allow to release accumulated liquids in a general way throughout the body.
Also, do not forget to reduce the salt and include the following products to thin your face and deflate.
We find some kindnesses of nature such as horsetail, green tea, dandelion, birch, alfalfa or fennel. Sweeten with stevia if you wish.
Fruits and vegetables
The perfect ingredients to lead a healthy life . Also, because of their high water content, they will help you with fluid retention . In this way, they will cause you to be able to thin your face by deflating your entire body.
Most fruits and vegetables are low in salt. Try apples, kiwis, pears, oranges or pineapple. Especially the banana, rich in potassium, favors the diuretic effect. Between the vegetables you will benefit a lot the artichoke, celery, cauliflower, borage, chicory, onion and parsley.
Exercises to lose weight
In addition to changing your diet and changing habits, you should always do some gymnastics on your face. Like any muscle in the body, those in the face also need exercise . Thus, you develop tone, reduce cheeks and avoid flaccidity.
These exercises together with the application of facial massages with oils such as sesame can help you to make your face look firmer and you can lose weight.
- Enhance the cheekbones : Make repeated sequences putting the mouth in the shape of “O” and then putting a broad smile. Repeat the exercise between 30 and 50 times.
- Stretching the groove lateral to the mouth: Put the thumb on the bottom of the face and the side of the index finger on the groove. Then grimace with the mouth forward or downward while pulling back with the fingers on the cheekbones. Keep stretching for a few seconds and relax. Then repeat about twenty times.
- Stylize the cheeks: Bring the mouth from one side to the other of the face quickly releasing accumulated fat. You can also swell your cheeks alternately and quickly.